Anna got a stye. It looked so awful. It started so small and then slowly got bigger and bigger. Chris said to just let it be and it would resolve itself. I hung in there for quite some time but I just couldn't stand it any longer so I took her to the eye doctor. They gave me some antibiotic ointment to put on it and told me it would eventually drain itself. They also said if she was an adult they would aid the process and drain it for her. Glad they didn't do that. Eye stuff makes me a bit queasy. Not even an hour after we left it started to drain. I should have listen to Chris and not wasted my time at the office!
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Stye
Anna got a stye. It looked so awful. It started so small and then slowly got bigger and bigger. Chris said to just let it be and it would resolve itself. I hung in there for quite some time but I just couldn't stand it any longer so I took her to the eye doctor. They gave me some antibiotic ointment to put on it and told me it would eventually drain itself. They also said if she was an adult they would aid the process and drain it for her. Glad they didn't do that. Eye stuff makes me a bit queasy. Not even an hour after we left it started to drain. I should have listen to Chris and not wasted my time at the office!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment