Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Own Bed

Earlier today it occurred to me that Annalise was still sleeping in our room in her co-sleeper. I had raised the side of the co-sleeper so it acted more as a small crib in our room. She has been sleeping through the night for awhile now; not even waking to eat. I stopped swaddling her about 6 weeks ago. I felt like that was never going to end. But I just slowly loosened her wrap and new we are wrap free. So I thought it was time to move her to her crib. So tonight is the first night!

It went pretty smoothly. She had no trouble moving to her crib. She looks so much smaller in her crib.

Anna in her Co-sleeper (she loves flopping over the side, hence the reason I raised the side of the co-sleeper. I just don't like being kicked all night long)
Anna in her crib (still sleeping sideways)

No comments:

Post a Comment