Annalise had her check-up today! She weighed 15 lbs 13 oz. This is the first time we weighed her fully clothed. I realized later she had a a VERY full diaper, so it could be a little off. She was 25 inches.
15 lbs 13 oz
25"
-She can sit with a little help.
-She has rolled over once, but I think it was more of a balancing accident, the Dr said it was fine as long as she is doing it regularly by 9 months
-She still had fluid in her ear. It was a bit cloudy, but we are letting it ride until her 9 month check-up
-She grabs things very well, and puts them directly into her mouth, just like she should
-She is full of smiles
-we are cleared to start baby food, and I think she is ready. She has watches us eat more than the other 2 did
-She loves to laugh and play with her siblings
-She talks to us regularly
No comments:
Post a Comment